Skip to content
- Cash or checks will not be given to you directly. When checks are written, they will be made payable to a company – for example, a leasing agency, mortgage company, utility company, or similar.
- Prior to receipt of help, financial counseling may be required.
- Please understand that immediate payments will not be available. It may take up to 2 or 3 weeks for checks to be provided. Please be patient with us during holiday seasons.
- Everyone requesting financial help must complete the form below.
- A personal interview with the Director of Benevolence may be needed.
- A completed application must be submitted prior to the personal interview.