- Cash or checks will not be given to you directly. When checks are written, they will be made payable to a company – for example, a leasing agency, mortgage company, utility company, or similar.
- Prior to receipt of help, financial counseling may be required.
- Please understand that immediate payments will not be available. It may take up to 2 or 3 weeks for checks to be provided. Please be patient with us during holiday seasons.
- Everyone requesting financial help must complete the form below.
- A personal interview with the Director of Benevolence may be needed.
- A completed application must be submitted prior to the personal interview.
- Once you are healthier financially, you are asked to consider giving to the Utah Valley Church Benevolence Fund so others may be helped in the future. You can place it in an offering envelope designating it to be credited to the Benevolence Fund. This will replenish the account for others to receive assistance.